Facilities & Equipment
Energon boasts modern and well-equipped research and laboratory facilities as well as bright and spacious lobby lounges and meeting rooms.
The facilities and equipment are available for rent to universities, universities of applied sciences, research institutions and companies that develop the industry and conduct research.
Equipment at the Research Facilities
- A heat pump laboratory equipped with geothermal heat pumps as well as an air-to-water heat pump
- A testing and test run workbench for geothermal heat pumps
- Temperature monitoring of geothermal boreholes with fibre optic cables and laser measurement
- A large range of test boilers for small and large burners (minimun capacity 12 kW, maximum capacity 2,500 kW)
- Flue gas measurement equipment
- Fuel storage for liquid fuels
- Solar thermal collectors and panels